Maximizing Sec. 199A Deductions
Late in 2017, Congress passed a sweeping new tax law which, among other things, creates the best small business tax shelter since, well, since the S corporation: the Sec. 199A deduction.
Because the new law is so complicated and hard to understand, we created a roughly 90 page monograph for fellow tax accountants to help them understand the law and begin helping their clients.
If you're interested in really learning about the new law, just click the button below to buy and download this resource:
More Information about the e-Book
This $100 e-book provides tax accountants and sophisticated taxpayers with all the information they need (including dozens of simple examples) to start work on maximizing this tax planning opportunity, including:
- At the very start, a general high-level description of how deduction works to get up-to-speed ASAP
- Rich discussion about what counts as qualified business income (the income sheltered by the Sec. 199A deduction)
- How the “pass-thru” deduction works for different types of “pass-thru” entities including sole proprietors, partners and partnerships, S corporations, and rental property investors
- Which service businesses get disqualified and how disqualification works
- How to determine whether you should “un-incorporate” an S corporation… or revoke your Subchapter S election and operate as a C corporation
- A “baker’s dozen” of practical tactics for maximizing the deduction–starting in 2018!
- Checklist of steps taxpayers will want to take on their 2017 tax returns in order to be ready to maximize the deduction in 2018.
The e-book also includes two appendices… the first provides FAQs tax practitioners can share with their clients (via email or traditional letters) to help clients immediately understand the Sec. 199A opportunity… the second provides the final text of the Sec. 199A law.
Your purchase of the “Maximizing Sec. 199A Deductions” e-book includes free updates.
We’ve already updated the e-book once for the conference report. We will continue to update the e-book to address any early technical corrections and IRS guidance.At the end of the year, we will update the e-book again for any additional information needed for tax practitioners and taxpayers to actually put the Sec. 199A deduction onto their returns.
Money Back Guarantee
And a final important note: We’re of course providing a money-back guarantee… If you’re an attorney, CPA or enrolled agent--or a taxpayer--and you don’t find our e-book saves you several hours of time and lets you more quickly start helping clients with this wonderful new tax shelter, just email us and ask for a refund.